Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#101 Feb 23, 2010 2:30 PM

Nightfall
Gems: 0
Birthday: 26 August
Website

Re: The End is the Beginning of the End ( ANB RP )

Ulkna simply stood and laughed at him coldly. "Ignitus... You remember how I kill... Don't you?" He gestured at the decapitated ape nearby. "If I could, I'd kill you and all your little friends right here, right now. Without making a single move. Cynder - we'll get to her later. For now, I'll just kill that purple brat before he becomes a nuisance to me..." He said chillingly, slowly walking towards Spyro while Cynder was still trying to recover from her horror.

#102 Feb 23, 2010 9:11 PM

Leo

Sparx flew in front of Ulkna's face. "Hey you leave my buddy alone!" He said putting his fists up in a boxing stance.

Sometimes you just need a little less stress, and alot more cake.

Roll the Sun! Praise the Sun!

#103 Feb 23, 2010 9:17 PM

s'pyromane

Spyro , seeing that big scary guy walking toward him , hold back , but said :
"Emm...Well , I would prefer to fight later , if you see what I mean...But REAL later...In fact , never could be even better , but with you , I suppose that it isn't even a possibility...Sparx , come back !"

#104 Feb 23, 2010 10:10 PM

Nightfall
Website

#105 Feb 24, 2010 4:25 AM

Leo

"Yes, yes, Do it, do it!" Galvore chanted excitedly. He was ecstatic to watch the prophesized purple dragon fall.

#106 Feb 24, 2010 8:53 PM

s'pyromane

"Oh my..."
Spyro thought that Ulkna was teleportating behind him while stay running in front of him. Of course it didn't make any sense , but he didn't want to try to stay in front of one of them , and jumped on his left , twice to escape even farther , because he was never attacked like that before...
"Wow , what was this !?! And what do you mean by "that dragon" ? If it's me that you wanna kill , come and get me !"
He stayed on an evasive moveset , composed by jumps and rolls , trying to not let the panic disturb him , and to find an opening , in case he could neutralize him.
Since he was the only target , running away from the place could save the others from Ulkna , he thought.

#107 Feb 24, 2010 9:05 PM

Leo

"Be careful Spyro!" Sparx called after Spyro as he watched him.

#108 Feb 24, 2010 9:55 PM

Neo Hikato

Neo finished off another Ape as the smaller ones started to back off from the dragons. He looked towards where Spyro is, expecting to see him doing just as well, but instead saw Spyro backing away and trying to avoid the other dragon. Without hesitation, he charged at the other dragon in order to allow Spyro a chance to escape, swinging his tail blade as soon as he got close enough.

#109 Feb 24, 2010 9:58 PM

Nightfall
Website

((Just a weird question - will Neo be coming at Ulkna from the left or right? You'll see why I need to ask.))

#110 Feb 24, 2010 10:06 PM

Neo Hikato

((Neo will be coming from the right.))

#111 Feb 24, 2010 10:09 PM

Nightfall
Website

((OK.))

As Ulkna continued to advance towards the Purple Dragon, who thought that the few seconds before his demise were a game, something sharp and hard smacked him in his right side. He grunted and swiped his claws aimlessly in the direction the attack came from, while wincing at the pain of a long cut on his side.

((Remember, Ulkna is blind in his right eye, so he can't always see attacks from that direction.))

#112 Feb 25, 2010 6:34 PM

Neo Hikato

Neo took a step back as the other dragon swiped at where he would be. He let out a fierce rour before smashing his horns into the other dragon's sides and ramming him, knocking the dragon down. He will not let any harm come to the Purple Dragon, not now.

#113 Feb 25, 2010 8:04 PM

s'pyromane

Spyro was now hesitating between two choices : helping Neo or running away.
Staying far from the fight , he asks him :
"Wanna me to run or to fight , Neo ? If we are two against him I think we can win , but...I'm asking you , if you can think of a better plan than that..."

#114 Feb 26, 2010 10:13 AM

Nightfall
Website

Once again, Ulkna's half-blindness got the better of him. Neo had tackled him right where his new wound was on his side. He grunted as he was nearly knocked off his feet. The wound bled violently and hurt like hell. But Ulkna didn't falter - he had suffered much worse before.

"Neo..." He said quietly, "...You're a fool. I don't know why Ignitus chose you as a partner..." His eyes widened, and his green eye began to glow brightly. He glared at Neo's torso. "Let's end it..."

((Again, he's using dismemberment. He's trying to pull Neo in half here. Remember the tingling sensation, and try to get out of his line of sight ASAP.))

((EDIT: Yoo hoo? Anyone here? If the post is too hard for you to respond to, tell me and I'll edit.)) smile

#115 Mar 02, 2010 2:53 AM

Neo Hikato

Neo gritted his teeth as he felt a tingling feeling overwhelming him, the black dragon not knowing of what Ulkna can do. Ignitus, on the other hand, took action as he charged at Ulkna to try to break his focus. "Neo, don't let him look at you with that eye!" He stepped back, ready for whatever attack Ulkna would use on him.

#116 Mar 02, 2010 1:51 PM

Nightfall
Website

#117 Mar 02, 2010 4:49 PM

s'pyromane

#118 Mar 04, 2010 3:59 PM

Neo Hikato

Ignitus stepped in front of Spyro and sighed. "Let him go. You're not ready to take him down just yet..." He looked down to the purple dragon. "It is best that all of us should stay alive, be lucky he didn't kill you and that Neo and I was around, as well as Cynder." He looked back to Ulkna, still in a defense stance. 'My fears are confirmed...' he thought to himself.

Neo growled at Ulkna as the dark dragon laughed at Cynder's attempt to hurt him. "I swear, next time I see you again, I will kill you...one way or another." He knew that Ulkna couldn't be killed easily, seeing how his attacks did little damage. 'There is a way to kill him...there always is.'

#119 Mar 04, 2010 5:45 PM

Nightfall
Website

#120 Mar 04, 2010 8:19 PM

s'pyromane

#121 Mar 04, 2010 9:58 PM

Neo Hikato

Ignitus sighed in relief, but he knew that it wasn't over yet. "It's not safe..." he muttered. Neo looked to Ignitus and nodded, agreeing with him. He looked to Spyro and Cynder. "Spyro, Cynder... it is not safe for you to stay here in these woods." He sighed. "If the Apes and Ulkna found you, then you would have to head somewhere else...." Ignitus looked to Neo, shocked at what he said. "Where else would they go? Almost all of the Dragon Realms are controlled by him then where would they go?" Neo turned to Ignitus with determination. "We will take back the Dragon Temple, kick the Apes out of there. It is the safest place to be since it is fortified, easier to defend then here."

Neo turned his attention back to Spyro and Cynder. "You will have to tell your parents, let them know of what happened and what you will do. They will understand."

((I'll try to get Leo back in if I can, since he plays Sparx.))

#122 Mar 05, 2010 5:44 PM

Nightfall
Website

#123 Mar 05, 2010 9:03 PM

s'pyromane

That answer wasn't sastifying enough Spyro , because it lacked the main element : Ulkna. Why this big guy wanted him dead , and what about this...meaningless things he said to Cynder ?
But as Cynder already asked this question , he just added :
"I'll , but you have to explain all this to us before. I'm getting lost in all this ! And being the main target , if I don't know anything about my most mortal enemy at all , I'm not going far...Especially if YOU strong guys can't even stand against him."

#124 Mar 05, 2010 9:58 PM

Neo Hikato

"I'll explain who Ulkna is while we are on our way." Ignitus replied. "It would be time for you all to know what has happen while you were here..."

"Then let us not wait. The more time we stay here, the more likely that more Apes would come. We'll head back to your parents before we head to the Dragon Temple." said Neo as he turned to head in the direction where Spyro lived for the last few years.

Ignitus looked towards Spyro and Cynder. "All will be explained...but I can tell  you now that you both play a big part in the events that will come...I cal feel it." He turned to follow Neo.

#125 Mar 06, 2010 5:45 PM

Nightfall
Website

Cynder frowned as she followed Ignitus and Neo. "But... While Ulkna threatened to kill Neo and Spyro, why did he spare you? What does he need you for? And who's this Volteer?" She had a nasty gut feeling as to why Ulkna didn't want to kill her...

Board footer