Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#676 Oct 21, 2014 6:38 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

Tarakir: Great. You do us a huge favor.

Xandra: *she grunted and growled* You made a poor choice.

Ulasht: You did a poor choice. Now get away from her, Yawgmoth! Take control of yourself, Xandra!

Xandra: *she growled again, and went up to Ulasht*

Ulasht: *he pressed the controller, and it electrolyzed Xandra*

Xandra: *she took the shock it, than stopped for a moment, than came closer to him*

Ulasht: Not so fast. *he electrolyzed her again, now for longer time* Come on, I thought you were strong!

Xandra: *she got up*

Ulasht: *As she got up, He electrolyzed her again, for a long time, until she fainted. All her body was burn and injured* Take that! Now, for the cure. So that's it- Can someone... How I say it politely... Donate me blood?

Pharika: Ah... Sure. *she drawn her claw and cut her hand, than spilled the blood on Ulasht's hand*

Ulasht: *he made his hand burn, than put three fingers on Xandra's head, making her eyes glow. After some seconds, he stopped* It is done.

Xandra: *she opened her eyes* Where is... it?

#677 Oct 21, 2014 6:41 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil: It's gone. Your okay. *Helps her up.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#678 Oct 21, 2014 6:47 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *pushed him* Don't touch me! *she went to Ulasht, and grabbed him from the neck*

Ulasht: Wha- What are you doing?!

Xandra: You almost killed me!

Ulasht: Well you are not dead, aren't you?

Xandra: How dare you? *threw him on the floor, than gave him a hit with het claws, leaving A mark* Hope thst will teach you a lesson. *she went to her room and locked the door*

Pharika: *she helped Ulasht* You pig! Go die, you and your stupid aggrresion! *she went outside with Ulasht*

#679 Oct 21, 2014 7:55 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Didn't looked fazed.* I love you Xandra I won't ever stop hope you'll be okay. *They repair the house and everyone heads home. Argil heals Ulasht and returns home, with Spyro, Marx, Zerve and Cynder.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#680 Oct 22, 2014 11:42 AM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: Thanks man. *he went up, than they two walked home*

#681 Oct 22, 2014 3:15 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *The next day he was eating breakfast Marx by his side.*

Marx: You okay about yesterday.

Argil: Xandra can yell, shove, and scratch us all she wants. I hope she realizes that we only do what we do to free her. If she acts up yelling at her won't solve it I love her. And I won't ever leave her side.

Marx: Fair enough. *They finished their activities and after visiting The Resistance headed to visit Ulasht and Pharika. With Zerve.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 22, 2014 3:16 PM)

Cayla Mills

#682 Oct 22, 2014 5:27 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: What you said about Xandra... Was it real?

Pharika: This is true. This time- She crossed the line. She almost killed you! We just freed her, and what she did? Returned a hit?

Ulasht: But Honey, you know she is a bit... Angry.

Pharika: A bit?!

Ulasht: I see you're in bad mood.

Pharika: Yes I do. *they kissed, than she went home. Ulasht stayed than, looking at the house*

Ulasht: Things would be so simple if she would leave Nyx behind... And about Argil's propose... I think this wouldn't be soon.

Shesara: *she went behind him* Ulasht! You'll love my new recipe!!

Ulasht: What?

Shesara: Here! *she showed him a bottle with purple liquor*

Ulasht: And this does...

Shesara: It can cure, Well, The most, from Xandy! It's a special alcohol which is inserted into her blood, than it'll make her sleep. The effect will take some time, but it will work! And there's only 10% She will die! We'll just tell them she is sleepy!

Ulasht: No one would believe it.

Shesara: I'll show them! I'll show them all!

Ulasht: Whatever. *they entered inside, and Ulasht picked locked the door. He electrolyzed Xandra, and Shesara stabbed her with a syringe full of the potion*

Shesara: Now, where will we hide her?

Ulasht: *he carried her* Somewhere in the deep streets in Lorwyn. I guess.

Ulasht:

#683 Oct 22, 2014 6:09 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

((Hey guys, will you mind if I'll take a short break? I'm a bit tired, and I need to take some distance to this RP.))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#684 Oct 22, 2014 6:11 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( No, you cannot, you must RP and if you'll not I'll beat you up. Nah, Just kidding, You don't have to ask permission. ))

#685 Oct 22, 2014 6:23 PM

Mr. John

((Dude you don't even need to ask.  The RP will probably finish soon. So Go ahead.))

Argil: *The three stopped at Pharika and Ulasht's house and knocked on the door.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 22, 2014 6:24 PM)

Cayla Mills

#686 Oct 22, 2014 6:30 PM

thetruefan
Website

Pharika: *she opened the door* Yes? Oh it's you.

Ulasht: *he went from behind the house. As he saw them, he almost took a heart attack* Ah... I can explain this....

#687 Oct 22, 2014 6:32 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Whatever I is. I don't care. I'm just glad your okay.

Cayla Mills

#688 Oct 22, 2014 6:35 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *he dropped Xandra on the ground* We made her a cure.

#689 Oct 22, 2014 6:38 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Hoisted her up. And took her inside. Putting her down. He put a food basket with food for Pharika and Ulasht down.* Will she be okay? Or is she going to wake up scream at us and attack us.

Zerve: With this ones anger who can tell.

Cayla Mills

#690 Oct 22, 2014 6:40 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: Our best hope this will work.

#691 Oct 22, 2014 6:51 PM

Mr. John

Argil: I'll leave in your capable paws. Then. *Argil looked as his communicator started beeping.* This is Argil what's up.

Resistance Member: We got trouble sir Black Hole's been spotted heading towards the Grave of The Lightcus in Harios. We need backup.

Argil: We're on are way. See you guys soon take care of her. And get her somewhere safe. I know your mad but it's Xandra she is who she is. *They lock the door as they teleported armor and their gear to themselves and headed to Harlos an Abadoned city with a grave. Putting his commutator away.*

Black Hole: *He had red markings on himself he had revived Slyix who was big with red eyes all black and more Bulky and built his true form. He absorbed the Lightcus into himself Ludcras and Nightcrawlers and he now had white wings and blue markings Slyix red, his men green. Lightcus's leader Pure Light's power now making him a God.* Time to begin an era of darkness. *He slammed his dark staff down as darkness begin to envelop the place.*

Spyro: We'll get them by surrounding them.

Cynder: Got here they are. *Argil and co came in they were ready for an attack.*

Cayla Mills

#692 Oct 22, 2014 6:55 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: For sure. She's in good hands. *he carried her to his room*

Pharika: We will make her wake up as fast as possible.

Ulasht: *he gave Xandra a hit on the belly. It make her eyes open. She looked at him*

Xandra: U-Ulasht? Where am I?

Ulasht: You're safe. When your friends will come back, I'll tell them you are okay. How do you feel?

Xandra: Less... Evil. Less cursed. Well, I still have this mark, but I don't feel Yawgmoth's presence inside me.

Ulasht: It worked! It worked!

Xandra: Wait... Have you cured me?

Ulasht: Oh yes indeed.

Xandra: Thank you. You did well. You win, this time.

Ulasht: Awesome. Okay, now have some sleep.

#693 Oct 22, 2014 7:04 PM

Mr. John

Black Hole: Come to me Graviton. *His all black battleship came towards him and he and his men got I as it flew through a portal appearing in Lowryn.*

Black Hole: Warfang don't need it. Apocolypse. Thinking of it this place nah. We shall take Appocolypse and make it are empire. What we destroy we rebuild. *His ship flew there and started opening fire from it's cannons firing blasts at everything. Red laser blasts.* *He jumped on Slyix and they made their way towards the castle The Resistance following suit.*

Cynder: I have an idea if it works we can stop Black Hole for good.

Spyro: Good cause we'll need everything we got. *They headed towards the castle determined to stop Black Hole's threat for good.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 22, 2014 7:07 PM)

Cayla Mills

#694 Oct 22, 2014 7:11 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zedruu: Not again! You made enough crimes! You shall feel our wrath! *all the guards covered Zedruu, as he took the scroll of peace* The light will return from the void! Join us; Lord Heliod! *An army of soldiers with white and Golden armor and spears appeared behind him* This is your last warning! *Behind him, a gian human appeared. He had the same Armor as the summoned soldiers, and a light spear in his hand* Behold! Surrender now or feel the wrath of Heliod!

#695 Oct 22, 2014 7:22 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Resistance flock. From the east and west.

Black Hole: Don't make me laugh. *His men charged as They and The Resustance battled.* Slyix crushed Argil and Marx and clawed them. He was about to unleash a torrent of dark flames but Argil stabbed him with Amp. Marx had Molten Fury in Longbow form and fired an electric arrow electrocuting and zapping Slyix to death till he was gone.*

Spyro: *Unleashed lighting bolts at Black Hole, and Cynder unleashed a Siren Scream he used telekinesis to send it back blasting them and Zerve. *His staff turned into dark gun form and he fired dark bullets and light bullets killing soldiers it turned to sword form and he slashed Heloid in the knee. Then slashed his neck. His dark sword turned to staff form and he blasted a dark laser beam at Zedruu hitting him sqaure in the chest.*

Cayla Mills

#696 Oct 22, 2014 7:26 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zedruu: *he held his throne, trying to get up. All the guards abd soldiers charged*

Heliod: *he took the hit* It speaks. *readies his spear, than throws it on Blsck Hole's chest*

#697 Oct 22, 2014 7:37 PM

Mr. John

Black Hole: *Caught the spear. And ran at and blocked a poison barrage and ice barrage from Spyro, Zerve and Cynder then slammed his staff down destroying the ground beneath he three sending them in. They flew out but Black Hole blasted a black wave. Knocking them back. He stabbed the spear killing soldiers then opened Heloid's mouth stabbing the spear inside. He fired darkness balls right into's Zedruu's face and grabbed him by the neck squeezing down hard.*

Black Hole: Your just making this difficult. Just surrender. *Continues to strangle him.*

Argil: No. *Slyix appeared behind and knocked them back.* I come back too surprise. *Fires a torrent of flames burning them. Marx fires Crystal arrows. And he screams in pain. As Argil stabbed him with Amp. Slyix punched them into a tower. And burned them with fireballs. Argil stabbed Amp through his nose. And Marx unleashed a light arrow into his eye blinding and killing him he was gone.*

Argil: Argh. *Sends Amp at Black Hole he grabs it and throws into Argil who catches he unleashed a black wave knocking Argil and Marx through a wall.*

Resistance : *They continue to fight some being killed by Nightcrawlers and Ludcras but killing some themselves.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 22, 2014 7:38 PM)

Cayla Mills

#698 Oct 22, 2014 7:42 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#699 Oct 22, 2014 7:49 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zedruu: *he died*

Heliod: The murder of the person was awful. But the murder of the idea was unforgiveable. *he took the spear, removing the blood* You'll die today. By my hands. This is unstopable. *he walked, summoning more soldiets behind him. Than raised the spear, and pointed it At Black Hole's head. After a moment he disappeared, than appeared behind him, and stabbed him*

#700 Oct 22, 2014 7:50 PM

Mr. John

((I took inspiration from a show. That's where the name for me comes from.*

Argil: *The Resistace could not pierce Graviton's haul so. He and Marx drove it into the groud destroying it getting out before they did.*

Argil: Let's go. *Head towards castle.*

Cayla Mills

Board footer