Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#776 Oct 26, 2014 8:42 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

Ulasht: *he saw all the aliens* Not... Not again... Just when I had... With Pha- Oh Hell let's just finish it. *he joined them* What's the plan?

#777 Oct 26, 2014 8:50 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil: *Pulled him down and covered his mouth.* Shh. We don't need to draw attention to ourselves.

Spyro: At any cost were going to try and jump the leader right about now. Go Pelaka if you need to we might need it. *Spyro and Argil jumped at Ero he slammed them down with ease. *His two pincers which they all had above them.* Dragons Huh? Impressive. I hate dragons. *Punches Argil sending him flying into a tree. Argil tried to stab him with Amp. But he easily blocked it and twisted Argil's arm and tossed him aside stabbing Amp through his stomach.* Argil went unconscious due to lose of blood.*

Ero: Brave souls but your not really a threat. He threw a small box at Spyro which shocked him. Spyro was dazed as Ero snapped his neck and dropped him. Spyro was still alive but his neck broken.*

Ero: Gerth guard them. We'll take the city known as Warfang.

Gerth: Yes commander. *He got in his ship as did the others and headed towards Warfang.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#778 Oct 26, 2014 8:56 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar: "*from the distance* Gee, the whole city at once? Talk about a nice share of greed. *shows up, with Rossiel, Alyssa beside him, along with Yusei, Crow, Jack and Akiza* So - We're gonna fight now, or what?"

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#779 Oct 26, 2014 9:04 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *He got up hours later. He removed Amp a hole in his stomach. He healed it till it was closed and healed Spyro he got up.*

Spyro: Thanks my neck is okay.

Gerth: But I'm the end of you. *They tried a double ice ball, but Gerth's armor grew in size and blocked it. He punched the ground sending waves of debris at them throwing them back.*

Argil: Below up.

Spyro: Got it. *He jumped and kicked Gerth. And Argil bit his foot they brought him down. Argil stabbed Amp through his chest and Spyro blasted an earth sphere into him. It exploded but Gerth was still standing he grabbed a blasted and it fired green bullets injuring them.*

Gerth: I'm going to smash you.

Spyro: Let's go.

Argil: *Put Amp away.* Yeah let's. *They ran at him.*

Resistance: *Opened fire and fought back but the Blarx were just as easily damaging them. They took damage but we're fighting back. Warfang was getting destroyed. The Blarx knew they could. Rebuild. Ero laughed from his ship. As Thry UFOs continued opening fire.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 26, 2014 9:05 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#780 Oct 26, 2014 9:15 PM

CuttingEdge

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Oct 26, 2014 9:16 PM)

#781 Oct 26, 2014 9:26 PM

Mr. John

Gerth: *His arms turn into needles as he stabs Argil and Spyro, Argil he grunted and stabbed Amp through his chest, back and arm. Spyro blasted electric balls and rammed him. Argil sheathed Amp. As Gearth sent blood waves at them.* they were washed away and covered in blood. Argil blasted an ice spike impaling him and Spyro a earth blast blasting him back.* Gerth kept coming He punched them both his pincers above them Spyro fought out and bit his back snapping it and Argil impaled him with his horns killing Gerth.*

Gerth: We're your biggest threat to date. *He dies. Spyro heals them. And they head to Warfang.*

Resistance: *Were fighting them back. As was Cynder, Marx and Zerve. But they still kept coming.*

Blarx: *Half their ships went crashing down damaged killing half. Ero yawned.*

Ero: Bored. *His ship repaired itself and opened fired at each of the D-Wheelers blasting out their engines. It blasted Junk Warrior and the team sending them flying. Blarx Mechs came huge robot suits all metal opening fire and blasting laser blasts and bullet green bullet fire killing citizens and destroying almost all of Warfang. Argil's house, Spyro,s house and the Arcane school were in ruins.*

Cayla Mills

#782 Oct 27, 2014 12:12 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: You left me no choice. I guess I'll have to call my doomguard!

Pharika: *she saw the destruction, and went near them* Summon who? Your doomguard?

Ulasht: Yeah, you remember her. *he used a spell, and Xandra appeared near him*

Xandra: *she screamed in echoing voice* WHO DARES SUMMON ME?!

Ulasht: *he pointed at them* Attack!

Xandra: VAPORIZE! *she ran fast, blurry to the Aliens. Than released a soul breath in large radius*

Pharika: What was that? And why Xandy's here? And why she looks like that, and talks like that?

Ulasht: When we first met, I gave her my Doomguard position. It means, everytime I want to summon her for battle, if possible, she appears as a ghost demonic form. It's kinda useful.

Pharika: And what about the real Xandy?

Ulasht: That's just her soul. She is safe inside her house.

#783 Oct 27, 2014 12:28 PM

CuttingEdge

#784 Oct 27, 2014 12:46 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Eight-And-A-Half-Tales will be disappointed lol Also liked the idea adding Your fandom to our RP.))

Xandra: *she burrowed in the ground, than appeared near Ulasht* WHERE SHALL I SKANK?!

Ulasht: Wait a second... *he forged a little fireball* Go show 'em what a true Doomguard does.

Xandra: *she took the fireball, than ran to the center of the battlefield. Released the fireball, and it exploded, doing massive damage*

#785 Oct 27, 2014 5:55 PM

Mr. John

((Yeah there your characters I remember sorry. But if their going to participate in the RP I'm going to ask if it's okay if damage can be done to them. As they are yours. If not that would kinda be unfair if are characters get damaged by yours. And we can damage yours. But sorry bud all's good.))

Ero: Pfft. You really think. That bugs. Me. *His ship blasts lasers and missiles and does damage to the them. Spyro and Argil came in and headed towards the battle.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 27, 2014 6:57 PM)

Cayla Mills

#786 Oct 27, 2014 6:40 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Yeah, Beat it! Just kidding. It happens to everyone. ))

Ulasht: *he went to battle* Let's do this! *he cast a courage spell to improve the crew's strikes*

#787 Oct 27, 2014 7:12 PM

Mr. John

Blarx Mechs: *They blast laser blasts and bullets that were red and green everywhere. Hitting Ulasht and the others.*

Blarx: *Continued getting hit but they fought back. Suddenly a fireball pierced the haul of Ero's ship. Spyro and Argil went in he came out of nowhere and slammed them with spikes. Argil blasted a lighting bolt at him shocking him. Spyro froze him. He broke free and fired lasers at them. Burning them.*

Ero: So sad you just don't learn.

Cynder: *Fired off spectral lighting black lighting and summoned ghost ally's to drag enemies into the darkness results of her shadow elemental abbilities. She was slapped and punched back then fired at. She went skidding back. In pain.*

Marx: *Fired smokescreen arrows and Toxic gas arrows which had a spark which blasted enemies. Molten Fury turned into sword form and along with his own fire wave he blasted enemies back. He put Molten Fury away but was hit.*

Zerve: *Fired light rays and lights blasts but got hit.*

Cynder: *Fired spectral lighting, Zerve, light rays and Marx a flame orb which killed off the oposition.*

Argil: *He blasted an icicle followed by lighting bullets along with Spyro into Ero who fired off lighting blood red attacks. Which sent them back. He was about to fire a laser but Spyro hit him with a comet dash and Argil stabbed him with Amp put it away and Ero went unconscious. He got up and Argil hit him with an electric twister which zapped and killed him. Spyro and Argil landed as all the Blarx dissapeared. And their ships along with Gerth vanished for good. A wave of light hit Warfang all was repaired everyone revived the D-Wheelers fixed. Everything repaired as it was before. And everyone healed.*

Cayla Mills

#788 Oct 27, 2014 7:19 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: Good job everyone. Well did.

Pharika: What was that?

Ulasht: None of my business.

Pharika: At least they are gone.

Ulasht: Hey, wanna hang out with Xandy?

Pharika: She's in the second month.

Ulasht: Uh. *they went just to visit her*

#789 Oct 27, 2014 8:22 PM

Mr. John

((Why don't we take a break for four days and resume on Saturday I think we've earned it.))

Spyro: That light wave healing everything was great.

Argil: Guess you can say Black Hole and the Blarx had a blast. *Argil nudged him playfully and Spyro chuckled.*

Spyro: Let's put are gear away and visit Xandra. *Argil nodded and they headed off locked their stuff away and went to visit her, Spyro, Argil, Marx, Cynder, and Zerve everyone else went home.*

Cayla Mills

#790 Oct 27, 2014 8:29 PM

CuttingEdge

#791 Oct 27, 2014 8:29 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *he knocked on the door*

Xandra: *she slowly went to the door, opened it and created a fireball in her hand* Who's that? *she looked at them* Oh. Come in, come in!

Pharika: *they went inside* Hello.

Xandra: Take a seat. You can look for food for free here. *she stroked her stomach, than went to her room*

#792 Oct 27, 2014 8:45 PM

CuttingEdge

#793 Oct 27, 2014 8:53 PM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: *he took a corn pie* Looks good! *puts it and slices it to half*

#794 Oct 27, 2014 9:01 PM

Mr. John

((Offer still stands. Guys. I'm sure there are other fun things you want to do. If you want to take a break and resume on Saturday we can. But okay besides it Dosen't really matter as this shall be done soon.))

Spyro: *Put a card from all of them down.* The fact you helped is appreciated. But Xandra. Going out onto a battlefield when your pregnant. That was reckless. And Ulasht you encouraged it? Xandra what if They could have hit your stomach you could have suffered a miscarriages. And lost both your twins. The internal bleeding. Could  have damaged you. Too I'm not lecturing you but please be careful. Next time.

Argil: He's got a point I know you can handle yourself. But we just want you to be careful. If anything happened to you or my angels. I wouldn't know what I would do.

Spyro: At any case all's well and eternal peace is coming.

Argil: There's still villains.

Cynder: Just because, Xenagos, Yawgmoth, and Black Hole are gone or have been dealt with Dosen't mean evil will rest. The Resistance will be there to serve and protect and send villians who serve evil away.

Argil: Yup. Count on it.

Spyro: Indeed.

Cynder: Mm hmm.

Marx: Yeah.

Zerve: Yesh. But enough of that.

Spyro: Right Xandy how are you?

((This RP is about to finish. Kitz. Do you want to end it when Xandra has the twins we can say one is a boy the other a girl. And they can inherent Argil and Xandy's abbilities or do you want to finish it before?))

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 27, 2014 9:06 PM)

Cayla Mills

#795 Oct 27, 2014 9:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( You see, I think the future of this RP seems bright. And I have no will to stop. But what will be next? That is for you to desire. ))

Ulasht: Don't worry. I summoned her as Doomguard from. It's a long story, but the point is she was at home all the time.

Xandra: Yep. I feel good. Expect of the sudden hurts. Oh that's awful. But it's worth the result. *she looked at Argil, than back at them*

#796 Oct 27, 2014 9:25 PM

Mr. John

((Well that's just it. I think we've stretched the story. As far as it can go. So we shall end it about here. I don't think there's much point in continuing the gang's story all villians are pretty much defeated and they've done all that needs to be done. So I guess this is the end. We can write are characters ends now. You start Kitz.))

Argil: Their kicking it's only natural. They'll do that.

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 27, 2014 9:26 PM)

Cayla Mills

#797 Oct 27, 2014 9:26 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( What I suggest is to start all from the beginning. New characters. New world. New style. But I see you don't wanna. Guess it's the end. Time to wander. ))

Xandra: Sure.

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 27, 2014 9:27 PM)

#798 Oct 27, 2014 9:33 PM

Mr. John

((Okay you guys write your character endings and you guys can do that. But this is where I will be parting ways with you two. I can't thank you two enough for creating these I met three great new friends. You Edge, and Tergrahd. And I had fun. But after this I will be retiring permentaly from RP's as will my characters they will be retired from RP's too forever. So write the endings and let's wrap this up you go first Kitz.))

Argil: Man from defeating Malefor to making the best friends, ever to meeting the love of my life and having the best brother and stopping Black Hole, Yawgmoth, and Xenagos it's been one heck of a journey but it was all worth it.

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 27, 2014 9:35 PM)

Cayla Mills

#799 Oct 27, 2014 9:37 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( Farewell. Goodbye forever. I guess. I'll miss you all a lot. you left me a mark I could not erase forever. And all these months- I had super fun. I am sorry to see you guys leave.))

Xandra: Yeah. More than 10 years has passed. we won. I'm so glad this happened. The future seems bright, dosen't it?

Ulasht: Sure. Good ending, right?

Xandra: True.

Last edited by thetruefan (Oct 27, 2014 9:39 PM)

#800 Oct 27, 2014 9:51 PM

Mr. John

((Oh you know you'll see me around. I'm going to be enjoying the other parts of the forums so I'm around. Farewell.))

Spyro: Yup. *A couple of months later the Resistance arrested and rounded up the rest of the criminals. They were locked up in Iron Prison or killed. The Resistance disbanded a couple years later with Argil and Marx as the third and fourth greatest leaders after Spyro and Cynder. They found enjoyable and easy jobs and we're happy. All evil was gone. They visited each other all the time. Spyro was soon going to be a happy father he was glad all was well. He looked at the sky smiled and flew off for a flight.*

Cynder: *She and Spyro played happily expecting their first child.*

Zerve: *He returned to earth and opened up a magic shop in Chicago. He never would be married he was happy single. He would occasionally visit his friends. And soon he made a lot of money and closed and moved back in with Marx and Argil. He, Spyro, Cynder, Marx and And Argil hung out everyday.*

Marx: *He was getting ready to propose to Shesera he was happy and wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.*

Argil: *Looked at the display case. Amp, and his Armor and gun still there his favourite armor, would be buried alongside him the one from Pharika and Ulasht as would Amp and his gun. As he loved these things. He went to visit his true love Xandra. Happy they and their kids futures were bright. Happiness everywhere and like Spyro said eternal peace achieved all was well.*

((Well me and my characters are permently retired from RP's this was great you guys can write ends for your characters if you want. This RP is done. Farewell and so long.))

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 27, 2014 10:04 PM)

Cayla Mills

Board footer