You are not logged in.

#51 Jan 25, 2009 9:33 AM

Wolfgurl989
Gems: 0
Birthday: 16 October
Website

Re: DRAGON RP 2! (here is where you actually rp the opther was just character making!)

SPirit fell off from the dragon quite ungracefully, she slid a bit before comng to a stop. She perked her ears up when Dio did. "Oh great! More gangs...so why the heck is he speeding toward them like a bullet?" She thought concerned for the dragon, she flew after him, and past him! She accidenlty couldn't stop and ran into one of the gang dragons. "OW!" he exclaimed when she flew into him. He looked at her with a death stare in his eyes. "Um hi, sorry about that!" She said, grinning big. -Oh crap!- she thought. The dragon but onto her back and threw her into a tree. She hit it and fell to the ground. She snarled. "Ok now you'e gotten me mad!" She screamed and then launched herself towards the dragon and riped his throat out, not bothereing to kill him but rather have him choke to death on his own blood. -Wow...I must have learned something from Dio because I don't give a care about how that dragon dies!- She thought surprised. ANother dragon grabbed onto her throat and pushed her against a tree. "Look's like we have Spirit!" He sneered. Putting more and more pressure onto her throat as he said it. "What about it you overgrown toad?!" She said with all the power she could manage. Sh then spun and cut his hand with her back scales and ripped his throat out. She flew up into a tree to hide away from all of the oter dragon's to tired and weary to fight anymore. Not to mention her throat burning. With the las ouce of energy that she had, she whistled loudly ending with a baring sound to warn Dio of the dragons, she then fainted, fell out of the tree and blacked out.

Honor/Love/Defend

#52 Jan 25, 2009 9:50 AM

Aceedwin

Re: DRAGON RP 2! (here is where you actually rp the opther was just character making!)

Good, she's dead. Dio snorted, now to get to the village. The dragons noticed him, "Hey! Stop or we'll kill you!" Dio just laughed. One crushed the tree he was standing on, then died two seconds later, jugular missing. There were 5 left.

And here they all came, on blew fire, roasting him, another charged him with electricity. All it did was singe his scales and make him more powerful. The other three piled on top of Dio, and he went into a frenzy of claws and jaws. Two died right there, the other one leapt back, then dived in to seize Dio's arm. Dio let him chew, and smiled. The dragon sat there chewing for a few seconds, then looked up into his face. Oh god. The dragon was blinded and covered in scratches, he would die of bleeding. The other two tried to flee, but Dio fell upon the electricity dragon.

Blood covered Dio and the ground. He could probably pass as a fire dragon, although the smell was... noticeable. He checked the slumped body of the dragon who had been following him. She was alive, Dio thought of killing her. But it would offer no benefit. She wasn't a threat, more of an ally, and he wasn't hungry. He turned and thought for a moment. He still didn't know her name. Leaving her here would be as bad as killing her. The outcome would be similiar. A pang of guilt. One of the emotions he really didn't want. He had to make a choice based on that. If he left her, it could get worse. If he took her with him, she could give him back his emotions. I wonder, if I would...

Dio picked her up, and carried her to the cheetah village.

#53 Jan 25, 2009 9:57 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Spirit awoke a bit later, half-expecting to be dead. Boy was she surprised when she saw that she was being carried by Dio! Spirit stood up. "Um...can you put me down now?" It didn't escape her notice that he was covered from ead to toe in blood. -Probrably the gag's blood!- she thought, and shivered noticibly ( did I spell that right?) "Oh...and I know by now that you might not give a crap, but thanks..." Sh was thanking the dragon for not leaving her...she had mixed feelings about him, some were like he was family though he would basicly kill her if he wanted and another was...well she didn't know yet, but it wasn't a bad feeling.

Honor/Love/Defend

#54 Jan 25, 2009 10:18 AM

Aceedwin

"How did you... Never mind." Dio bent over to let her down. "Can you walk?"

#55 Jan 25, 2009 10:21 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

"Um..." Spirit hesitated. When she had smashed into the tree her leg had been crushed a bit. She stepped o it and it hurt a bit. She examined it. "Nothing a little time, streatchig it out and patience won't fix!" She replied cheerfully. She looked up at him.

Honor/Love/Defend

#56 Jan 25, 2009 10:32 AM

Aceedwin

Dio grunted, she would slow him down. "Doesn't matter, I'm not in any hurry. Although you should be. You have no protection whatsoever. I suppose they would have sent more of those dragons. One of them escaped." Dio kept going. Perhaps he couldn't die. Maybe there was someething better to do with his life.

#57 Jan 25, 2009 10:38 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

"Oh yeah...that might be a tensy tiny problem..." She said, she finally stopped trying to act like she was never scared, because she didn't really care anymore. -That's going to be bad...I wonder if I could try.....wait no- she was trying to figure out a way to get her foot healed efore it caused her life to be taken away by a stupid gang person. She noticed that Dio grunted when she had said that her foot was hurt but not to bad. "You can just go...I'm only slowing you down...I've been slowing you down..." She just stared at the ground waiting for him to go and just end his life like he had been so despereate to do for some reason, she was out of motive, no way she could keep up with him now, never the less fight anyone off!
She just played with a stick in the dirt stareing at the ground waiting for him to go already.

Honor/Love/Defend

#58 Jan 25, 2009 10:43 AM

Aceedwin

"You think I'm going to just leave you here? You're an idiot. I'm going to get some lunch. Saving you is hungry work." Dio darted off, he caught a scent off a doe, he was hungry, so he went to hunt.

#59 Jan 25, 2009 11:18 AM

sparx55

draco:*also smelt the doe and went after it seeing dio* so dio why do want to kill yourself exactly you me and sprit have a lot to live for love, adventure, kids why do you want to kill yourself *rembers a bit of his past* ahh *snaps out of it* theres the doe *goes in for the kill*

#60 Jan 25, 2009 11:34 AM

Aceedwin

Dio shunts Draco in the side, spinning him off, and pounces on the doe himself. The doe thrashes, but Dio holds on and the doe dies. He slit open the stomach and drank a little blood. "I want to die because I can't live. All those things, I can't have any. That's who I am. I can't change it." Dio thought for a moment. "I never told you I wanted to die." Dio rounded on Draco and narrowed his eyes. He didn't like this dragon. He was obnoxious and thought he could understand Dio. Fool.

#61 Jan 25, 2009 11:40 AM

sparx55

draco: no it's ture you din't tell me that you wanted to die but the siges are all there but can live you can have them with sprit one preson can cange the world if they do it correcly

#62 Jan 25, 2009 12:03 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: I am actually unable to read what you have put, because of that terrible spelling.

Dio looked at Draco. "You know nothing about me. If you spent five minutes inside my head, you'd want to die too. So is that her name? Spirit? You misunderstand. The only reason I saved her is because... she can do something to me. Make me live, in a way. Do you think I could kill hundreds, including innocents, without detatching myself from guilt? But she can bring that back. Do you know how scary it is to feel guilt after years of never feeling anything? She did that to me. So maybe she can bring back other emotions." Dio shook his head and snarled. "I don't like you, and I want you to leave me alone. Take Spirit with you if you want. I don't care. But if I see you again, I won't hesitate to kill you."

Dio walked back, he remembered this path. It led to the dragon capital. I'll go back, they'll execute me. They'll know.

#63 Jan 25, 2009 12:17 PM

sparx55

draco: shouts "thats exacly what i mean she makes you feel happy dose'nt she and i do know what you feel like i used to feel like nothing had perpuse like i wanted to die that was untill "she" brought out of the dark but she is dead now murderd for seeing me i'm out here waiting to take revenge but you still have lots to live for

OCC: i know my rightings bad

#64 Jan 25, 2009 12:45 PM

Aceedwin

"You're wrong." Dio said impassively. Then he jumped into the trees and darted towards the capital, Warfang. Judgement awaited him.

#65 Jan 25, 2009 1:17 PM

sparx55

draco: jumps out of the froset and darts to the entrance "din't anything i just said get thouge to you warfang will kill you in the most unexpected way" jumps into trees and pins dio to the ground "you can't just die like that"

#66 Jan 25, 2009 1:20 PM

Aceedwin

Dio snarled and lunged at the dragon's throat. He simaeltaneously rolled back to scratch at the dragon's stomach with his rear paws.

#67 Jan 25, 2009 2:23 PM

sparx55

draco: doges the dragons claw and circle like he is going to jump "look i know it's not my place but you killing yourself isnt right like i keep saying you have lots to liv your just afried not of life of yourself

#68 Jan 25, 2009 2:30 PM

Aceedwin

"You're an idiot. I can't kill myself. Wanna know why?" Dio lunged and shunted Draco in the side hard. "I am immortal." Dio said simply.

#69 Jan 25, 2009 2:33 PM

sparx55

draco: pick him self up from the ground "immortal?????? how is that possibule there is no such thing as an immortal dragon"

#70 Jan 25, 2009 2:40 PM

Aceedwin

"Fool." Dio pounced on Draco in a frenzy of tooth and claw.

#71 Jan 25, 2009 2:48 PM

sparx55

draco:"get off me" Kicks him off "fine if thats the way you want it thats the way your going to get it" lunges at dio cut his stomace and lunge

#72 Jan 25, 2009 2:58 PM

Aceedwin

#73 Jan 25, 2009 4:41 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

SPirit had waited for a while for Dio to get back. When he didn't and scuffling sounds merged she went to invesigate. She ha been standing there and watching most of the fight. Despite her recent coldness her eyes were wide as she watched Dio shove his claws into Draco's chest and keep pushing, a soft slushing sound came from Draco, he couldn't have killed him....could he?

FYI: sorry, but you can't kill anyone in hee, like you can fihgt, but you can't kill anyone because that would mean that they would not beable to rp anmore with that character....so you just injured Draco badly or something.

Honor/Love/Defend

#74 Jan 25, 2009 5:57 PM

Aceedwin

OOC: Hey, If he can deal me a fatal blow I deal him one. Even if I am slightly immortal. Anyway I didn't say it was fatal, just that I put my hand through his chest.

Dio withdrew his now bloody forearm. He could really use a bath. He was covered head to toe in blood. Oh well. He turned round away from Draco, and noticed Spirit watching him. She looked sick. Oh well. He wondered whether he would get out of this forest without another person trying to kill him. He headed towards Warfang.

#75 Jan 25, 2009 6:12 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

OOC: Oh yeah I know, I was just telling you that before you killed im and then he wouldn't beable to play.

Honor/Love/Defend

Board footer