Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#201 Apr 16, 2009 2:30 AM

Swaffy
Gems: 218

Re: ColdCore [RP thread]

AceEdwin, that's when the "Copy & Paste" theory comes into play.

Exodus seemed a bit surprised of Spirit's color. But he was okay with it,
since he was of dark colors, too. This only made them look better
together. In stereotype.

"Well, since he's gone off elsewhere, we can go to the city now. We need
to find the best chronicler they have. Plus, it would be a wonderful sight to
see a city of silver and gold. Ready?"

His body was now turned towards the city, and his head was angled to his
left, looking at Spirit.

#202 Apr 16, 2009 4:06 AM

Cyndertheevil
Gems: 0

Occ:I m new to this

'Frosty wake up!'
I sweared he scared me to death
'Ugh....What happend?'
He slapped me!I bit him
'Thats not a way to treat a lady!'I told him
I was a master of Ice Dragons a true heroine,he was Sunnie he was a god of light.
Sunnie:Frosty where in your domain the roof clasped!'
Me:Wahh?!?'Why can't I remember anything.....'
Sunnie:I saw him Magmas...he was attack Vaper.
Me:Vaper?
Sunnie seemed shocked
Sunnie:Water Godess?
BOOM!There was huge explosion outside
Sunnie:hes here
Too bad for me I felt my consuion fade away............

#203 Apr 16, 2009 8:52 AM

Aceedwin

*cracks knuckles*

Okay first, you didn't post your application for your character, second, none of us even hinted it's okay (unless you pmed swaffles of something... and third, we don't use OOC here. We prefer to use code. Makes things easier.

And then there's the fact that your post makes about as much sense as my random post a little earlier.

Oh and finally, the icing on the cake, you have ridiculously bad spelling and grammar.

Now post a proper application form, read the ENTIRE story up to this point, and make a little bit more sense.

Gor walked through the ruins. Skeletons lay around in heaps, some with its of flesh still attached. Flies swarmed over these bodies, until Gor roasted them all. Gor coughed slightly at the smell. He visited a little restaurant he used to love. It was half burned down. Then he visited the hatchery, he winced ever so slightly at the memories as he gazed at the cracked eggs and half-formed skeletons. What was worse, he didn't feel sad. He didn't feel anger. He could only feel regret. Only ever regret. And I will never, feel it again. That will be my reason to live. To stop regret. He left the town and the memories smoking in the grass.

#204 Apr 16, 2009 11:00 AM

Wolfgurl989
Birthday: 16 October
Website

Aceedwin:*facepalm* Geez dude...please be nice though He didn;t know!...New dude: new dude...just PM Swaffy or Ace here and I'm fine with it...Aceedwin just does that, you'll learn after a while! it's fine, just do what Ace said and then post again! XD 
 oh yeah...and is ur characater like the EXACT same as Dio was with only one feeling and the rest in hibernation Ace? Just a question! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#205 Apr 16, 2009 11:10 AM

Aceedwin

Oh whatever. You great big jessy. I gave instructions and I made my point. Frankly, I couldn't care less if I hurt his or her feeling, if he or she doesn't like me, it'll be more fun! And did you actually read his/her post, it's idiotic, un-informative, and annyoingly short for an introductory post. And it looks like she or he's bring in two characters, which is against the rules. I mean, what's the point of having rules if no-one pays any attention.

#206 Apr 16, 2009 8:20 PM

Swaffy

I have to agree with AceEdwin on this one. She has bad grammar, and 
she did not PM me, tell any of us she was joining, or post her character 
info. I am closing the RP to any more incoming players, and it will just be 
us three. It's better like this anyways.

Cheers. Now, let's continue.

Cowgirl, you're up. Read my last post and continue off of that.

#207 Apr 16, 2009 8:55 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Aceedwin: #1...I have no idea what a jessy is k? I don't know much, tease me all you want! 2nd: I don;t get enjoyment out of argueing and being mean to people...so SHUT THE HELL UP YA IDIOT! And also, my intro's are never more than two or three sentences long...but ur used to my stupidity right?! *rolls eyes*
Swaffy: kk! Got it! 

Spirit nodded smiling at him. "ready! Race ya!" She said laughing. Her scales darkened a little more..the insides of her wings starting to turn a light shade of red.

Honor/Love/Defend

#208 Apr 17, 2009 1:29 AM

Swaffy

#209 Apr 17, 2009 8:20 AM

Aceedwin

Bout that question earlier, is Gor like Dio.
Sort of, but with a more obsessive theme to him. While Dio had simply grew tired of emotions, Gor wants emotions, but can't quite figure out how to get them. Dio is whole, Gor is fragmented. The pshchological thoughts involved are complicated.

Now to the fun argumentative part!
#1 A jessy is a light insult, with a similiar meaning to scaredy-cat.
#2 Hmmm, may I just say, that I was being critical of her, while giving advice. I don't see any argument there. I think you started the argument frankly.
#3 Yes, yes I am...

Also, I just noticed that Swaffles is starting to use writing form. Yay! Now can you two get into trouble so Gor can rescue you and you can get all "I had it covered!" Tee hee etc.

Wait! No I have a better idea! It'll alienate Gor even further! Perfect!

Gor would wait till nightfall. Then he could easily follow without being detected. It made sense. Now he just had to stay alive until the light went. Funny. It had never seemed so hard to stay alive...

Wait, what was that smell. Gor followed his nose, and found a heap of bear dung. Wait. When a bear marked it's territory it- What-

Gor was thrown into a tree as the bear came charging out of the undergrowth. It howled horribly, in a guttral tone. Gor dug his claws into the tree bark and flipped upside down into a better position. A rib felt painful, perhaps fractured, no time. The bear lumbered over and took a swing at the tree, tearing the bark like paper. Gor launched himself right into the bear's face. His breath smelt like rotten meat. Gor opened his mouth and burned the bear's face beyond recognition. He spun over the bear's shoulder, using his tail to cut a notch in the bear, infecting him with a more lethal type of virus. It would attack the digestive system as far as Gor knew. Gor landed two metres away and scrabbled away from the agonized bear. It fell over and writhed in pain. Gor coughed a little blood. Yes, definitely a fractured rib.

#210 Apr 17, 2009 11:13 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

oh gol! I am just not that good at coming up with things k? Geez...you know what, I didn;t start it...but WHAT ever!!! 
Swaffy: I'll tell ya what's happening to Spirit on ur website! 

"SO we anywhere near it....or...what?" SHe asked.

Honor/Love/Defend

#211 Apr 17, 2009 1:57 PM

Aceedwin

Darn, I mean I know we kinda hate each other, but leaving me in the dark about the plotline is just cruel. Hmmm... Let's see, the coma thing has affected you in some way. You called it a mind-meld, not what I had in mind but still... I think Spirit has been sort of infected by Gor, correct? She is taking on his colour, and has been acting more aggresive. Hmmm... That could lead to a tearful little, "Don't go down that road, it brings only pain" sort of scene.

#212 Apr 17, 2009 4:42 PM

Aceedwin

STORYLINE UP TO THIS POINT

Exodus is travelling with his mate to a new home in a far off town. This town has recently captured and contained legendary murderer, Gor. During the night, Gor escapes and kills every inhabitant of the prison. He destroys the town and kills the locals, but Exodus and his mate manage to escape before he finds them. Eventually Gor attacks Exodus' mate, ripping her heart out. Another criminal, Spirit, tries to intervene, but as a result is used as a hostage. The two of them are knocked out, and Gor enslaves Exodus by marking him, wishing to take him on as an "apprentice". Exodus searches for Gor, forcing another confrontation, before he leaves for his hometown. But this time, Exodus and Spirit have established a relationship, although still a very basic one. Gor posseses the body of a local guard, and infiltrates the village and steals a scroll belonging to Exodus. Exodus and Spirit pursue the possesed dragon and discover Gor. Gor accidently enduces them all into a coma, where Exodus gets angry, and Spirit and Gor teach each other some very important things. Exodus and Spirit wake up and travel to a city detailed in the scroll, while Gor reinvents his personality. At the moment, Gor ispondering his reason to live while Exodus and Spirit are travelling towards the city, while being thoroughly bashful. *bows*

Also, I looked through the Satanism article in wikipedia. Turns out I actually quite like it. It's quirky in places but so are most religions in my opinion. But there's one thing that will mean I will never turn from my current athism. The $200 entry fee... Satanism has an entry fee!!!

#213 Apr 17, 2009 9:15 PM

Wolfgurl989
Website

Yah..it's just that u always make us guess, so why should I tell you straight out!? lol! Just wait an see Ace! And bye the way...I don;t hate u dude! XC yah don;t even think that, I rarely hate anyone! I reserve that fer true idiots! And, ok, I'll tell ya this...ur pretty dang close. Not infected by Gor, persay, but since Gor was evil and Spirit an Exodus turned evil then it affected her mind an it's kinda like a virus...

Honor/Love/Defend

#214 Apr 18, 2009 4:25 PM

Swaffy

Now, let's not get off track. Oh, and I don't know how you do it, 
Ace, with the summary of Cold Core.

#215 Apr 18, 2009 4:36 PM

Aceedwin

No. Just no. Helping? *is sick into a toilet* That's not just boring, it's not just not good enough, it just doesn't even make sense for Gor to join them, psychologically speaking.

Oooh, submitted it accidently. Although Swaffles has done a runner. Again... *sigh* *bleep* I want to feel sad right now. Psychotic rage is getting boring.

Hmmm... Intriguing. Gor walked back to his small basic camp. A dead man awaited him. "So what did you learn?"
Gor shrugged and settled himself before answering, "It seems the two are going to try and slay some demon. Haven't a clue why. Why involve yourself in such suicidal affairs with such a high risk of death?"
"Are they being ordered to?"
"No, the elder dragon merely informed them of the future. There was no ordering."
"Then they must expect a reward. Remember, Southern dragons are only after what they can gain themselves."
"You've told me sixty-two times. I counted."
"I prefered the old Gor. He was filled with patriotic spirit."
"He murdered every inhabitant of the Northern lands."
"Not everyone laddy, and regardless, he did it on fair terms. He was the stronger, everyone else was at his mercy, and he had no mercy. Simple as."
Gor twirled his tail experimentally, "You've never wondered what it would be like to be a Southerner have you?"
"Yes I have. I imagined it would be horrible, daunted by the fact that anyone could kill you at any moment."
"They don't live with that fear. They feel safe."
"But they never were safe!" the dragon rounded on him, "Don't you get it? They died at Gor's hands, they weren't safe."
Gor retained his low eyelids and gave the dragon his best impassive stare. "No, but they seem happy enough. Happier than any Northerners I remember. You know what? I reckon your idiotic way of living never protected yourselves. It only created people like me, killing you by the thousands. But that's not the worst of it. The worst is that you hurt people's minds. A person's mind should be private, because I want a place to think, and I think most people did too. You forced people to be unhappy, to kill, to feel anger. You corrupted people's minds, and that makes you the greatest monster of all."
The elder dragon laughed bitterly, "That came from the world's biggest murderer. Hilarious. What are you going to do, punch me?"

Gor smiled.

You should be wetting yourself.

"You shouldn't underestimate me. I'm not a killer, I'm more of a judgement sort of person."
The elder dragon stared. And stared. And didn't blink or speak. Or move. Or live. From that point on, adventurers would travel to see the mysterious statue of a grizzled old Northener, that was always so lifelike, and never, ever chipped.

Gor left the clearing. He still hadn't made a decision.

#216 Apr 18, 2009 10:12 PM

Swaffy

Always put an open line inbetween quotes and narrations.
Example:
_
"Blah blah blah!"

"No, he blah blah."

Exodus went blah, and blahed his way over to blah.
_
Now wait for Spirit to do something.

#217 Apr 19, 2009 6:34 AM

Aceedwin

Never! I follow the true way of English! You shall never turn me blasphemers!!!

I think next rp I'd like to get more people in. It'll get more complex but it's pretty boring nowadays, even with our carefully constructed mentalities, beautifully choeographed fight scenes and- well that's about it actually.

But on the other hand, I know I didn't like crappy rpers, like Sparx55, remember him? As much as I hate to insult someone behind there back, he didn't come in a lot, he had terrible writing skills, didn't really add to the storyline and had a worse sense of timing than Wolfy, no offence Wolfy, you have got better at that.

So I shall devise a test!

1. Write a response to this post assuming you are "B":
"A ducked low and swept at B's legs while bending his own, ready to spring up."

2. Design a new character by filling in the gaps.
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
Abilities:
History:

3. Devise a battle strategy to use on this battlefield.

Your team: Grizzled old Earth dragon, twin fire dragons with serious emotional attachment, cowardly ice dragon, excitable electricity dragon, and a novice shadow dragon.

Enemies: Two knife throwers, one arsonist with a flame thrower, a dreadwing (huge bat-like creature.) and a behemoth (hulking creature, v. tough).

Rawr. Tempted to post it to the public and mark the answers of others. Hmmm... First you two should try it! C'mon please *goes puppy eyes*

#218 Apr 19, 2009 10:07 PM

Swaffy

You are one hell of a weird kid.

Also, please keep your plans for your upcoming RP out of my RP.
It's messed up to do that. Now, stop posting until Cowgirl comes.

#219 Apr 20, 2009 11:11 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

hi...ok...i have no idea where we are...way to much 2 read! 

Honor/Love/Defend

#220 Apr 20, 2009 3:50 PM

Aceedwin

We're waiting for you wolfy...

#221 Apr 20, 2009 8:24 PM

Swaffy

Cowgirl, copy and paste this into your URL.
http://www.spyroforum.com/post-277136.html#277136

#222 Apr 21, 2009 1:03 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

thnx! 

Spirit nodded and walked after Exodus. "WHat did I miss?" She whispered. She had not read the scroll, or even known that Exodus had, had it. -That's probrably what Gor was after in the beggining...- SHe noted to herself. She looked around and also noted where this was, she didn;t want to get lost loater on.

Honor/Love/Defend

#223 Apr 21, 2009 12:11 PM

Swaffy

... Good enough.

As the sun arose over the horison, the two mates awoke. They had plans
to waste time in the city, so that they be there for the arrival of Gertrok.

They walked throughout the city, looking and admiring he city's beautiful
walls and buildings. They looked inside small marketplaces, and visited
food courts when they got hungry. One food stop had meat that was
caught in the woods and brought to the city. The two decided to try a
meat they had never tasted before, boar. After eating it, they found that
it was the best meat they had ever tasted.

#224 Apr 22, 2009 11:15 AM

Wolfgurl989
Website

lol...nice! XD 

Spirit was surprised at this. After that they decided to go along the city, looking at historical museams (spelled that wrong!)  and places like that.

Honor/Love/Defend

#225 Apr 22, 2009 12:20 PM

Swaffy

You're supposed to take your time making these things, not repeat what 
we did... :P 
Cowgirl.

As the sun reached the other side of the sky, Exodus heard a distant
scream. The sound of a dragon. After this, the city's citizens took cover in
their shelters, and the guards ... took guard.

As the dragon flew over the city, Exodus could not help but to realize that
the dragon was only a bit larger than him. Smaller than he expected. So
he jumped up in the air and flew towards the evil dragon as it began
releasing its scorching flames upon parts of the city.

Board footer