Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 07, 2009 4:51 AM

SpyroPendragon
Gems: 0
Website

Legend of the Crystal Guardians Remake RPG

For many years the Crystals have been protected by the Crystal Guardians. No evil had ever gotten past these dragons, for they were said to be the strongest in the land aside from Spyro. However, an old foe has somehow captured these dragons, and it's up to our heroes to stop the evilest dragon in existense: the Dark Master.  Our story begins with two young dragon brothers who want nothing to do with this war, but yet they fall into it nontheless...

OOC: FYI, I'll be doing this through Klondyke's point of view.

I awoke with a start, my mind racing through the dream I'd just had. I had been following Spyro, the purple dragon, through a barren wasteland, and was attacked by the apes along the way. Sudenly, Spyro had been swooped up into the air, captured by Malefor. Before the first purple dragon could get me, I had awoken. That's how they always went.  "Another dream about them?"  I looked to my right to see my brother, Flitz, staring at me with emotionless eyes.  "Yeah." I answered, still trying to shake the dream out of my head.

#2 Mar 07, 2009 5:04 AM

cynderfan
Website

Re: Legend of the Crystal Guardians Remake RPG

#3 Mar 07, 2009 5:16 AM

SpyroPendragon
Website

Flitz groaned and rolled his eyes, and mumbled, "Oh, don't worry about it. It's just a dumb dream."  He stood, stretching his muscles. Even though he was a year younger than me, he seemed to be a bit older. He probably was in reality.  "Well, come on, let's go already." "Okay..."  Flitz walked north, with me following close behind. That was when I felt a pair of eyes on me. I turned to look at a bush. Without stopping, I heard Flitz yell, "Klondyke, get your butt over here!"  I stood there for a few more secongds, then slowly walked on four tail lengths away from Flitz.

#4 Mar 07, 2009 5:30 AM

cynderfan
Website

Runo got ready and pounced at Klondyke, pinning him down.
Panting with the suspense of a tresspasser she looked deep into his eyes.

#5 Mar 07, 2009 5:53 AM

SpyroPendragon
Website

I yelped as I was pinned down. I looked up a rusty orange dragon, female by her appearance.  She stared at me with a ferocity I'd never seen.  "Who are you, and what do you want?"  I tried to break free from her gaze, but my eyes refused.

#6 Mar 08, 2009 7:04 AM

cynderfan
Website

Focusing deep into his eyes Runo released her grip, and walked back.
"My name is Runo, I saw you in a vision."
It was true, Runo saw him running into her ground, hurt.

#7 Mar 08, 2009 5:08 PM

John Man 1234

OOC: I'll do this through Arby's point of view as well.
-------------
I awoke in my cave as I usually do. My old friend Cricket beside me. Beautiful day huh? He asked I noded my head yet I had the strangest feeling it was not going to be a normal day at all.

RIP Test AKA Andrew Martin.

#8 Mar 08, 2009 5:18 PM

Taco Godess
Website

OOC: Oh... hm. Who should I start as? I guess I'll introduce Aria first...

Aria had been laying in a patch of sunlight, her legs splayed out, when she heard a yelp. She snapped out of her doze and heaved herself up, ears twitching. The yelp seemed to come from somewhere south of her. She dropped into a crouch and slinked into the nearest bush, hoping her green and brown colors would help hide her. Peering out, she saw a sight that would change her life forever. Two dragons, one white and one orange, appeared to be speaking to each other. As she gazed at the two dragons, something stirred in her mind, possibly recognition. She crouched, cursing herself for being so tall. Suddenly, the orange dragon - or rather, dragoness - backed away and spoke.
"My name is Runo, I saw you in a vision."

#9 Mar 08, 2009 6:13 PM

John Man 1234

Arby walked out of his cave Cricky on his back when he noticed two dragons talking he looked in on the conversation from a distance.

#10 Mar 08, 2009 7:27 PM

Spyro man 123

OOC: Ill join with Hakker about now then.

Hakker laid ever so still. He saw dragons of war maching. He slow got up and backed away. he hit a tree. "ow". one of the dragons turned. It looked into the bushes. hakker ran. he jumped into a tree and looked down. the dragon had not seen him. He relexed. "Thats better, now is there anyone here or not." He saw a dragon coming out of a cave. Hakker tuted. He slowly hopped from tree to tree before he saw a tall dragon. he looked in where she was staring. he saw an orange and the other well he couldn't see that one if there was one. hakker flew to a patch of bushes and then waited for something to happend.

#11 Mar 10, 2009 11:58 AM

SpyroPendragon
Website

I stood up and shook myself.  "I'm Klondyke, the last Moon Dragon besides my brother..." "Klondyke!"  I turned around to see Flitz coming back.  He stopped a few inches from me.  He was about to say something, when he noticed Runo.  "Who are you?" "Flitz, this is Runo, She said she saw me in a vision..."  Flitz spat a small missile of ice on the ground.  "Great, just great. First you see visions of Spyro and Malefor, then this she-dragon sees visions of you yoursefl?  Gimme a break!"  Flitz started walking away again.  "Come on, Klond, let's go." "No." I said firmly.  Flitz sighed.  "Alright, fine."  He came back and sat next to me, staring at Runo. I looked back to her.  "Have you seen any other dragons in your visions?"

#12 Mar 10, 2009 10:11 PM

John Man 1234

It's Klondyke and Flitz. I whispered to Cricket. He nodded his head. Your right I've heard of them. Maybe we should see if we can talk to them. We should be able to their friends. Plus I've seem them before their nice. And I think something is up.

#13 Mar 11, 2009 7:58 AM

Spyro man 123

Hakker started to think he should walk away as the war dragon would look for him. So he slow tryied to back off. He manger a little way but he land on a stick. it made a loud cracking sound. Hakker flinched. he knew that the 2 dragon would of heared that.

#14 Mar 11, 2009 9:16 PM

John Man 1234

I heard the crack and looked over at where the sound had come from and spotted another dragon. Hmm? I thought to myself.

#15 Mar 11, 2009 11:12 PM

SpyroPendragon
Website

A cracking sound suddenly split the silence, and I turned in that direction. Flitz quickly got into a fighting stacne and growled, "Who's there?"

#16 Mar 12, 2009 1:26 AM

Taco Godess
Website

Aria flinched as she heard the cracking sound, for she had been in focused on the two dragons that she hadn't noticed anything else. Backing out of the bush, she silently scrambled up the nearest tree. She stopped when she got to the middle branches and slowly inched onto a strong-looking one. She had a fairly decent view and looked around to see where the noise came form. There stood an icy white dragon, or perhaps it was a dragoness. A splash of dark green caught her eye, and she turned her head to see yet another dragon. Her heart began to beat faster. She had never been around so many of her own kind.

#17 Mar 12, 2009 7:43 AM

Spyro man 123

Hakker walked out thouge the bushes and stood there.
"Cya later" hakker said. Hakker tured and bolt thought the bushes and just kept running. "God that was close" hakker muttered. then he ran into a war dragon. Hakker looked up.

#18 Mar 13, 2009 3:13 AM

SpyroPendragon
Website

I watched a dragon run off.  "Okay, that was wierd..."

#19 Mar 13, 2009 7:40 AM

Spyro man 123

the dragon looked at hakker. Hakker begain to shake. the dragon started to hit her. After a while hakker was limping the dragon walked off with importents. hakker knew she would have to go back to were she was before they came again. hakker could take no more. so hakker walked back to the side of a tree and laied there to rest.

#20 Mar 13, 2009 4:59 PM

Taco Godess
Website

#21 Mar 17, 2009 7:54 PM

John Man 1234

I watched as the poor dragon limped off and I was angry if I saw that dragon again I would teach him a lesson I walked over to where I had seen the dragon fall asleep and lightly tapped her with my nose. Hey don't be afraid are you ok?
----------------
Meanwhile in a tree Hunter of Avalar was watching the whole thing. Interesting these maybe the dragons who are destined to stop Malefor I must report back to Ignitus. He whisted and a hawk landed on his shoulder. Go tell Ignitus I have found them. The hawk takes off into the air and back to Dragon City. Hunter continues to watch the dragons from the trees.

#22 Mar 18, 2009 1:48 AM

SpyroPendragon
Website

I shook my head and turned back to Runo.  "Anyway, back to what we were saying..."

OOC: If you guys are wondering when Spyro and Cynder are coming in, just be patient. They'll come in a bit later.

#23 Mar 18, 2009 4:21 PM

John Man 1234

Arby I can't belive those three did they not hear what happend? It dosen't matter let's help this dragon out I said as I put the sleeping dragon on my back and carried her back to my cave to nurse her injuries.

#24 Mar 21, 2009 4:44 PM

Spyro man 123

hakker started to move slowly. She open her eyes a little. she saw a dragon carrying her. she lifed he head. she slid oh the dragons back. "ow" she said rubbing her ar,. then she looked at the dragon. "Who are you?!"

#25 Mar 22, 2009 11:58 PM

Cyndersparx

The moon shone high above the clouds, iluminating the Lake below it with a glow. The water was very deep, and dark for that matter, but faint bubbles began to flow to the surface. A dark figure appeared from the water, drifting in with the tide as it rested on the shore. It was silent for a whil and lay motionless in the sand, but, after a few minutes, it spluttered and sat up, throwing up water it had consumed. It could barley stand up, and when it tried, it fell back onto the sand.
  The dragon, as it obviously was, dragged itself towards a sheer cliff face not too far off, and, too exhausted to find a sheilded place to rest, fell asleep at the base.

Board footer