You are not logged in.

#326 Jul 28, 2008 7:25 PM

Nikore
Gems: 0

Re: The Official Ignitus Fan Club

Thanks ^_^ I should have it up by tonite, usually when I get really motivated on making a video, I finnish it in just a few hours xD

#327 Jul 28, 2008 8:47 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Ooooh what song are you using o.O???

"May the ancestors look after you... may they look after us all" - Ignitus

#328 Jul 28, 2008 9:41 PM

Nikore

#329 Jul 28, 2008 10:08 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Gah, I'm too tired to understand the lyrics @.@. I really like the song though, and I really like the video. But I'll have to watch it again tomorrow to properly understand the lyrics big_smile. It's a problem I have when I hear songs i've never heard before. I rated and faved(since I did like it), but I'll comment tomorrow when I can make a proper comment ^^;. I need to check out the lyrics.

Gah so tired... can't even... make... proper post... don't have attention span for... anything *eye twitches* x.X I'm off to bed. 'night XD.

#330 Jul 28, 2008 10:41 PM

Nikore

lol, k, g'night xD and I'll put the lyrics up in the description, I forgot to do that =P

#331 Jul 29, 2008 5:16 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

I'll listen to the song later, but as long as it's father-son I'm happy.

#332 Jul 29, 2008 11:55 AM

Nikore

well, its not such a father-son thing, but u can see it as one big_smile i just really wanted to make a video with that song ^^;

#333 Jul 29, 2008 12:48 PM

RSpanner

#334 Jul 29, 2008 1:07 PM

Nikore

thats so sad  :'( I really hope Ignitus doesnt die...

#335 Jul 29, 2008 6:14 PM

RSpanner

your not the only one...if he dies, i shoot the person who came up with the idea.

#336 Jul 29, 2008 9:09 PM

Nikore

right behind ya big_smile

#337 Jul 29, 2008 9:16 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

Wow. That video... I'm not particularly fond of most of Linkin Park's songs, but that was one of their better ones. Some parts of the song, when applied to Ignitus, were very touching. Great job. Please link it when you put it on youtube. The vid is essentially Ignitus to Spyro, right? Does this mean you're an Ignitus-Spyro father-son supporter, too big_smile?

If Ignitus dies... I'm honestly not going to take it well. It will likely amount to my ditching the series. Things just won't be worth it anymore for me. This fandom won't be worth it, especially with all the crud it puts me through. I just hate it how the father(figure) always dies in epic stories. Let the father live for once dangit!

Ratchet has a youtube account?

#338 Jul 30, 2008 12:09 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

I can't see it sad.
And are you sure it's not 'Leave out all the Rest'? I only know that one. But anyways...Dang, I was gonna use that song for a vid. big_smile. Hope you get it uploaded to Youtube soon. I NEED to see it!

#339 Jul 30, 2008 1:23 AM

Nikore

if Iggy dies i will bring him back to life xD and I dont think any of them will die...THANKS FOR GIVING ME NIGHTMARES!! lol, jkjk...but its so sad TT-TT oh yeah big_smile I found out some new similarities between Spyro and Ignitus big_smile but wait, u know how someone (i forgot who) said that Spyro's tail spike looks like the flame of a candle?? I was looking at the DotD screenshots and it looks even more like flame xD its awesome ^_^ and anyhow, they react the same in certain situations xD watch the ANB cutsenes alot, you'll see what I mean wink I had to watch them a hundred times...I would know o_O

#340 Jul 30, 2008 8:29 AM

RSpanner

@ Ignitus's #1fan: Yep, i iz a Ignitus-Spyro father-son supporter. big_smile yes, ratchet is called ratchet5 on YouTube, he kindly uploads them for me.

@ TheManiacOnWheels: yes it is that song, i first heard it on TMF and it said it was "All the rest". could be either.

#341 Jul 30, 2008 9:46 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

@ Aang: Yep, the song is "Leave out all the rest". Another friend of mine asked the same question last night when I told her about the video tongue. And she also couldn't see the vid. Odd. Must be something about that site.

@ Nikore: Oh, I know all about how they act the same in some situations big_smile. Their personalities are overall similar in many ways. Also, note that Spyro's DotD model looks even more like Ignitus wink. And there are lots of physical similarities between them - the tail end is only one.

@ Yahoo: I didn't know Ratchet had an account there. Huh. I hope he posts it soon big_smile. I thought he wouldn't want to post a vid like that, since he's not much of a TLoS fan o.O. Or I guess he just likes the new series a little more than he lets on. ^^

And again, the vid was great. Some parts of the song were very touching, especially when applied to Ignitus. Possibly Linkin Park's best song. A lot of people keep using angsty Linkin Park songs that have no real message in Ignitus-Spyro vids -_-, so at first I was hesitant when I saw it was a Linkin Park song. But when I watched the vid, I was very pleasantly surprised smile. Again, great job on that vid. It was so sad sad.

#342 Jul 31, 2008 2:05 AM

Nikore

lol, I know you would know that, but I was watching the ANB cutscene where Sparks starts messing with Ignitus, and also the cutscene where  Volteer confuses Spyro xD its so cute ^_^

OH!! and something interesting, I have reason to believe that Volteer was named after the poet Voltaire. And I think that Ignitus was named after
St. Ignatius, but I dunno tongue If he was named after a saint then cool, lol. And Cyril means lord.......and that describes our favorite Ice Gaurdian xD but I dont know how Terrador got his name -_- probably from the word Terror xD

I found that out by looking up random things in a dictionary xD:

**flipping through a dictionary**

OMG...did I see Ignitus in there?!?!?! **goes back to the page** ooohhh, oh well, thats interesting xD

#343 Jul 31, 2008 4:14 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

#344 Jul 31, 2008 4:56 PM

bananababy
Birthday: 25 November
Website

Oh god, looking at my old posts on here are absolutely cringeworthy. Hard to believe I made any friends, lol.

#345 Jul 31, 2008 8:57 PM

Nikore

no kidding? lol, now I know how Terrador probably got his name big_smile but...I really think Ignitus was named after St. Ignatius.....lol

I did some research just to see if there were any similarities between Ignitus and Ignatius, and I found out that Ignatius broke his leg, and was told to prepare for death. but later his leg healed. However, his leg was shorter than the good one, and so he had a permanate limp. Interesting xD
and here is a quote I think is sorta cute ^_^ "It is not hard to obey when we love the one whom we obey." it seems to describe Ignitus and Spyro's bond ^_^

#346 Jul 31, 2008 9:50 PM

Ignitus's #1fan

The guardians names are based partially on real names and partially on their elements.
Ignitus = Ignatius(a name) + Ignite(which relates to fire)
Volteer = Altering of the name Voltaire(a French thinker), and it relates to electricity(volts)
Cyril = It's hard to place how this fits his element, but maybe "cy" comes from "Icy"? I dunno. Oh, and Cyril is an actual name, too.
Terrador = "Terra" means earth.

To Aang: I liked it big_smile! It was really good, interesting too(especially how you described the hatching process and stuff o.o). Can't wait to see what you'll do with it. And... I wonder how you'll reveal Ignitus's big secret... *ahem* you know what I mean, right ;P? Hope the next part comes soon big_smile!

#347 Jul 31, 2008 10:34 PM

Nikore

I know that Cyril is a name xD I dont think his name has anything to do with his element...more with his personality. Cyril means Lord, and he sure sees himself that way xD I know all that tongue except for Terra, I never knew that xD

oh yeah! and great fic big_smile its really written well ^_^ cant wait for more big_smile

#348 Jul 31, 2008 11:31 PM

TheManiacOnWheels

Thanks dudes big_smile.
I'll post it when I can...be bothered XD.
Cyril just seems like an icy name...and it's pretty d@mn funny too.

#349 Jul 31, 2008 11:48 PM

Nikore

and that too ^_^ its an icy name xD

#350 Aug 01, 2008 7:28 AM

RSpanner

o_O i found out my great grandfather's name....and i was very surprised...his name was Cyril....O_O.

i know its a common name..but at first it did give me a bit of a shock.

im gonna have a go at drawing ignitus and the other guardians as kids soon. if you have been reading my comic, you would already know what ignitus looks like.

Board footer