Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Mar 21, 2008 9:29 AM

TheManiacOnWheels
Gems: 0

Re: I'm Very sure....

Was that an answer to me?
Well, anyway, i meant more of the kind of arguments that make people angry and leave...that kinda happened on another forum recently and it was NOT fun.
If you meant just normal debates, then hell yeah i love em'!
Heheheh, i can be pretty *bleep* evil sometimes...unless i'm depressed.

#27 Mar 21, 2008 10:01 AM

ratchet
Website

Some people take debates too seriously, i am not one of those people, now back on topic...

#28 Mar 26, 2008 7:49 PM

Scarabbug

#29 Jan 02, 2010 1:10 PM

JakBandiFan

They got the name "Cynder" from Spyro ETD. There was a dragonfly called Cinder in the Dragonfly Dojo.

I'm a secret duck who lives in the glitchy but nice Honey Marshes. My day to day job is to spy on the blue guys so they won't get up to much mischief.

#30 Jan 02, 2010 2:48 PM

Scarlett-Fear-Dragon

The main antagonist in Shadow Legacy was a purple dragon simply known as 'The Sorcerer'. Weird, Malefor is a purple dragon who was known in the first (and second, I suppose) games of The Legend of Spyro as 'The Dark Master'. Maybe if the Shadow Legacy storyline had been continued (it was left on a cliffhanger with 'The Sorcerer is defeated but still alive' - like in The Legend of Spyro!) we would have found out his name. Also, both use Dark Gems, and both controlled a dragon (The Sorcerer controlled Red, The Dark Master controlled Cynder).

I personally think that SL - and AHT, I suppose - was some sort of a tribute to TLoS as they're so similar. In SL, Elder Thomas took the role of the leader of the Order of Dragon Elders, like Ignitus. From him and the other elders he learnt combat moves as well as ice breath (and he had multiple breaths in AHT). I suppose you could link the Manwersmalls and The Professor in AHT/SL, but in the Gateway to Glimmer guide The Professor was said to be a mole.

Also, in SL you see Hunter's family! There's a female adult cheetah, a male adult cheetah, a female child cheetah, and his father, who happens to be a king. DotD reference or what? You see The Prof.'s sister, too.

I was wondering if the Atlawas were a reference to Elora, but...

Donate gems to me, biatch, and I give you cuddles.

Board footer