Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 21, 2007 7:17 PM

Razz
Gems: 0
Website

ANB soundtrack

I'm a giant nerd when it comes to instrumental music and I fell in love with the ANB score the minute I heard the opening theme. I found a pack of thirteen songs from it on-line somewhere, which is good, but I've heard that there's an actual soundtrack CD with twenty-six songs. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a copy of the CD, or at least possibly download the rest of the music? (No need to suggest <cough>; that's how I found the songs I currently have. big_smile)

#2 Aug 21, 2007 7:22 PM

Razz
Website

Re: ANB soundtrack

Woops. Just read the notice about sharing downloadable music, so ignore that part. I am, however, still hoping to find an official CD version to buy (if it exists).

#3 Aug 21, 2007 10:15 PM

Rexy
Website

Do you live in America? I'm assuming it's selling through the U.S. iTunes store.

#4 Aug 21, 2007 10:30 PM

Razz
Website

I do live in America, but I don't have an iTunes account. I heard it installs all sorts of freakish, unwanted software on your computer and that you have to have an iPod to use it.

#5 Aug 21, 2007 11:01 PM

SpyroxEmber
Website

I always loved the music in ANB (as soon as I heard the opening music, I knew the game would be awesome), but a lot of the times I had to lower the volume when groups of monkeys came at me and the music started. O_O

#6 Aug 21, 2007 11:49 PM

Rexy
Website

I don't think you have to have an iPod, thought the software does come for free if you get one. But still, two years of experience with one has shown no added conflict with unwanted adware or anything of the sort.

#7 Aug 22, 2007 1:03 AM

LoneKnight
Website

I know some mates who were able to put Linuix on their Ipods.

#8 Aug 22, 2007 4:57 AM

Spyro_Loves_Me
Website

Haha, I can write music similar to the opening theme. Might even become a composer one day :-P.
You don't need an iPod to use iTunes. Also, I've never had any problems with unwanted software and whatnot with it.
Anyways, I checked iTunes, and they have nothing.
I would also love to find this music.. Before I have to make it myself..

#9 Aug 22, 2007 6:34 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

Try Ebay for CDs, if you want originals.

#10 Aug 22, 2007 7:47 AM

Rexy
Website

Strange, with iTunes the usual procedure is to go to the iTunes Store, look up "Becky Miller" (it was a misconception on the publisher's part lol) and there you go - the soundtrack CD.

#11 Aug 25, 2007 11:23 AM

Razz
Website

Hey, those of you who have contacted Sierra directly, how did you do it? I'd like to ask them about the ANB soundtrack.

#12 Aug 25, 2007 3:15 PM

LoneKnight
Website

Go to their website. Make sure you go to the company that designed that game, not the company that owns the rights. I believe Krome studios developed it. Then go to the Customer Service, and email them asking your question.

BE 100% SURE THAT YOU MENTION THAT YOU ARE NOT ASKING A GAMEPLAY QUESTION. 90% of the time they won't even read your mail unless it says it's NOT a gameplay question. I know this from experience. I contacted Krome once before, and I've contacted Insomniac countless times.

Board footer