Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Mar 15, 2008 9:02 AM

corky
Gems: 0

Re: READ ME!

lol this game sounds horrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horriblehorrible and more horrible. it will be very bad. dressing up spyro for a ball? wtf?

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Will Rogers

#27 Mar 18, 2008 4:15 AM

cynderfan
Website

yes i would play it TO GET THEE CO. TA DIE 4 MAKING A blo*dy SHI* MOTHER *U*KING BAD CO** SU**ING SPYRO GAME! THIS SOUNDS WORSE THAN ETD(that means reallyreallyreallyreallyreally BAD)BAD GAME 4 SPYRO GIE BY LICKING<insert>FEET

this shouldn't be a spam coz that's what I think!

#28 Mar 18, 2008 5:39 PM

LoneKnight
Website

#29 Apr 20, 2008 9:57 AM

cynderfan
Website

These people that made this game are fu*ing idiotic jerks.

#30 Apr 23, 2008 2:16 AM

Doppelgangergang
Banned

Umm... cynderfan, that's some strong language you got there! big_smile

Anyway, I got to try this to see how crap it is.

#31 Apr 25, 2008 4:57 AM

cynderfan
Website

*Stands quietly*Then you don't hear me in real life Doppel 8D!

#32 May 05, 2008 11:16 PM

corky

dresses up fairies. sounds sucky.

Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.

Will Rogers

#33 Jul 24, 2008 6:43 PM

DK98

I wish I had a cell so I could get the Spyro game. And it would be nice if
it was free.

#34 Aug 10, 2008 3:08 PM

SpyroandCynder4EVAH

I don't think any Spyro games are free. Plus I know youyr mom DK. She would say know to the download and the call and the delivery ect.

SandC4EVAH is unfortunately EXTREMELY inactive. Please be paitient for my replies?

#35 Aug 27, 2008 2:08 AM

Ailith

I got this on my phone it was interesting. Not at all close to what you'd think it'd be yet still fun

#36 Aug 27, 2008 10:27 AM

cynderfire

meh want a phoneh!

so i can play it

#37 Jan 21, 2009 12:54 AM

Dimensional spyro

I've got this game and I think its terrible, one play and I say to my sister Anna "I'm sick of this game, you have it" but a day later she said she hated it. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO  DO WITH PEICE OF S***.

Every Great Light has its Great Shadow...I am no exception...
Ignore me will you...
heh, heh when you turn your back your life will be over...

#38 Feb 20, 2009 4:16 PM

Spyro man 123

I hear is sucks and it is a not a game anyone would play. It like going on a stabbed

#39 Feb 27, 2009 11:14 AM

Spyro YoTd

i want it don't no if i have got it

#40 May 04, 2009 9:14 PM

SpyroSan

Wow this game sounds like a piece of crap! Who would spend their time on it? I mean, poor Spyro... He must of been so embarrassed!   =P

#41 Jul 06, 2009 8:26 PM

LightHolyDragon

poor Spyro i mean he have Hater Because of The Legend of spyro Game
but if they play a game where Spyro dresses up fairly
they will be glad to play The Legend of Spyro game
because who in the right mind will want to play a spyro game when you dresses up fairly
i mean all my freaking God
i can see it now one Day The Angry Video Game Nerd is one day look at this Game and say
well i don't want to curse but you get the idea

#42 Aug 15, 2009 8:05 PM

Sora
Website

#43 Aug 20, 2009 4:19 AM

LightHolyDragon

please let Hope there not a other Spyro Game like this

#44 Aug 23, 2009 5:19 AM

Sora
Website

#45 Sep 09, 2009 7:12 AM

LightHolyDragon

#46 Sep 16, 2009 7:40 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#47 Dec 29, 2009 7:16 PM

spyro567
Website

me my self don't play spyro on my mobile phone its just boring

#48 Dec 29, 2009 9:56 PM

Apoc
Birthday: 18 June

For those who have played this, is it any good?

#49 Feb 11, 2010 9:25 AM

muttly

that game is awesome! but hard

#50 Aug 14, 2010 9:23 AM

SpyroDarkdude01

Board footer