Gems: 0

Re: What's your fave Element?!

Spyro:fire
Cynder:fear

#52 Oct 18, 2010 3:01 AM

qian0818

I love using wind to throw enemies all over the place, and the fact that the tornado attack fills the fury bar in no time in a nice bonus.

#53 Dec 20, 2010 4:06 PM

Storywriter11

I use air and ice all the time. They are the bomb! (Tornado attacks are the greatest!)

#54 Dec 26, 2010 6:20 AM

DawnsZero
Website

I find electricity my favourite element. It is pretty fun to use, zapping enemies and all. I like the Electric Sphere the most.

#55 Jan 15, 2011 2:55 AM

Mad Dragon

I usually play Cynder because I personally think she has the better elements. Hence, I like the Fear Element. When it's fully Upgraded, it can destroy most things in one Hit, and if it doesn't, then it just stuns them which you can just hit them until they die. The only thing is you quickly use up all of your mana with it so I frequently found myself going back to recharge. The Bullet Option of Fear is quite good too. Pretty much homing missiles that stun the opponent and are quite powerful.

If I had to choose one for Spyro, I would stick with flame. It has great efficiency with mana use. I find I can use it for literally ages if I have to. Although it doesn't do as much damage as fear, its good if you just want to keep the opponent busy while the other player (If You have someone else playing) finishes them off.

#56 Jan 18, 2011 6:35 PM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

Just played the game and fooled around a little.

I challenge you:

Use only Spyro's "crappy" earth element through the game and upgrade it all the way first.  I think you'll be surprised.  It uses little mana, and when used properly totally disables everyone in a decent-sized radius.

#57 Jan 26, 2011 2:37 AM

Spyrored

i would have to say fire and poison. spyros fire is awesome and cynders scorpin strike were she buonces around. if i could pick four the other two would have to be air and ice, those are cool because you can do those tornadoe attacks are awesome. cynder makes people fly with her tornadoe and spyro freezes people(when fully upgraded spyro also shoots spikes out of his ice storm. smile

#58 Jan 30, 2011 5:28 PM

Hyper

Hm. I dunno whether i can answer this with one option, so I'll split it up;

Best (in visual effects)
I have to say that I really like the look of Shadows and Electricity.
Especially when used together, lol.
Fire and Wind are nice too. And Ice.

Best (in strength)
Strongest element. Hmm.
Guess I would have to say Electricity for Spyro. And Fear or Poison for Cynder. Though Cynder's tornado attack gets hits up pretty quickly though.

b

GO AWAY

#59 May 04, 2011 4:23 AM

spyro4ever001

Gawd.This is Hard 2 Decide....

Spyro:Fire(Because It Spreads From Enemy To Enemy and It uses Less mana)
Cynder:Wind(Because It fills up the Fury bar fast and it hurts Sevral Enemies at Once)

I am the daughter of spyro and cynder.I rest in the valley of avalar.I am Dark Yellow and I have Wind,Fire and Shadow Breaths.Mess With Tlos,You Mess With me!

#60 Mar 08, 2013 4:11 PM

Ksenia

#61 May 23, 2013 7:12 AM

The1upguy

Without a doubt, the best element is not listed.  Some fan fiction authors have vivid imaginations, and one element I've read about was awesome.  I even used it in my fan-fic.

The Element is LIGHT.

Focused light from a white dragon's mouth, will burn like a magnified beam from the Sun, and allows one that possesses that power to bend the light around them...like the Predator...a distorted cloak of invisibility. 

Of course...I could also be talking out of my Butt! smile

Board footer