You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 08, 2014 3:52 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

So, I think I'm finally going to buy this. Version?

After nearly 6 years, I'm willing to give this game a chance, or at least have a little fun lightly making fun of it while I play. tongue

I don't really expect to like the game, so I don't want to pay too much for it. It's surprisingly expensive for such an old game....

Which version would you guys recommend? The Wii version looks the cheapest so far, but I'm afraid it might require motion controls, which I don't like at all. I don't really want the 360 version, either, because the console doesn't work very well and we plan to get rid of it soon.

#2 Jan 08, 2014 6:39 AM

Rurikredwolf
Gems: 0
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Re: So, I think I'm finally going to buy this. Version?

Ps3 works the best from what I hear

#3 Jan 13, 2014 7:25 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Good to know, that's the one I was leaning towards anyway. Now if I can just find one for less than $40 that would be pretty great.

Anyone else have the game?

#4 Jan 13, 2014 11:12 PM

Flapjacks
Gems: 0
Birthday: 5 October

I've only played one Legend of Spyro game, ANB, and it's probably one of the worst games I've ever played. I won't go into that, though. I've heard Dawn of the Dragon was at least a step up from the two games before it, and I used to want to try it, but then I saw a video of the first level and hated just about everything I saw. So, I didn't. Although, that's just me chiming in thinking my opinions affect other people's so much I will save 100 African children by posting this.

Board footer