Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 10, 2018 4:07 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Do you have Favourite Video Game Characters If so why?

We all have played as great video game characters that we've all grown up with. Are there ones that are you're favourites? Be it that they make the story memorable or for whatever reason what are your're's?

1. Mario (Grew up with Mario and the Super Mario series, still has a huge place in my heart, he'll always be my number #1 character!)

2. Spyro (Yeah had too see this coming, the firstly, purple dragon that made us fans of the series,  besides the charm and gameplay of course. He's a good boy.)

3. Link (Don 't know much about the series but he's a rad cool character setting out on grand adventures to stop that evil Ganon, and rescue Princess Zelda got to respect that.)

4. Bowser (The strong infatuated antagonist that hates Mario and loves Peach, got to admire his persistence his character is simple but evil and my #1 villian.)

5. King K. Rool (#2 favourite villain Hater of Kong's, and lover of bananas he's had many alter egos and his clumsy but unhinged nature is great, happy he's in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.)

Those are just a couple of mine know this won't get a lot of replies does not matter feel free to post if you want.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Nov 12, 2018 3:44 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: Do you have Favourite Video Game Characters If so why?

I mention this series all the time on this forum, but the Tales of series has some of my favorite characters ever. I could write essays about all the Tales of Symphonia characters and all the ways they play off of each other and develop over the course of the story, but no one's going to read all that, so I'll just say I love them all. tongue

#3 Nov 14, 2018 6:26 AM

Mr. John

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#4 Nov 22, 2018 7:22 PM

MrXLink
Gems: -92
Birthday: 18 November

Last edited by MrXLink (Nov 22, 2018 7:28 PM)

Aim high in life but watch out for Flying Boxes

#5 Nov 22, 2018 8:36 PM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Plus one for Captian Qwark and if course the meme king Waluigi.

#6 Nov 23, 2018 6:58 PM

Mr. John

Indeed Waluigi is something else no doubt. Devoted fans of that one hope he gets into Super Smash Bros. one day.

Anyway a character from a game I've seen recently is Arthur Morgan from Red Dead Redemption 2, violent, cold, and brooding. He does what he has to do to make sure the Dutch van der Linde gang survives in the times of the wild west. He knows his actions are wrong but views them as Necessary for the gang and his own benefit. He develops into something else later in the game though I won't spoil why. He's a favourite character that I'll remember always for his nature and the fact he's a badass cowboy that did what he had to for those he cared for most and even those he helped inadvertently.

Anyway we all got favourite's thanks for sharing yours and post more if you so please.

Cayla Mills

Board footer